Wednesday 16 January 2013

The Beginning..

I think it would be good if I had mentioned the sole purpose of the blog, so I start..

I am a student of the Electrical and Electronics Engineering, and like majority of us electrical ( trical, henceforth ;) ) students, I faced (and still facing) quite a good number of "understanding" problems!!

So I decided to sort it out, well, with help, from all those who are willing to help. With the advent of the World wide Web, and the blogger, I thought Online platforms were my first resource.

I shall start posting stuff about all what I have Learnt during my course, and i hope to receive improvisations and comments from the well informed lot.

Please do feel free to leave a comment or two!

(Harsh criticism is obviously not wanted, if You do not like the content of this blog, there are many other things much appealing :) ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment